When it comes to the outdoor spaces of your property, you want them to be as attractive as the indoor spaces and you want them to be easy to maintain as well. The one way to ensure this is to opt for materials that are easy to maintain, are strong and durable too. This helps ensure that these spaces get less affected by the climatic changes and regular wear and tear. With this in view, paving stones are an excellent material that can be used in various outdoor areas.
We at Innovation Landscapes Inc have handled a large number of projects for customers across Crest Hill, Channahon, Joliet, New Lenox and Plainfield. In most of these projects, our customers have wanted us to use paver flooring. This is a very versatile material that blends in very well with different types of settings. While some of our customers in Lockport, Romeoville & Lemont have homes built on a contemporary style; others in Oswego and Bolingbrook have rustic-style homes.
Why opt for Pavers?
As mentioned earlier, pavers are a very versatile material in many ways and you can choose from brick, concrete or natural stone pavers. While concrete is more economical, brick and natural stone pavers are a little more expensive, though all varieties offer excellent value for money in the long term. There are a number of benefits to using paving installations in outdoor spaces, such as:
- Aesthetics - Pavers are available in a range of colors, designs, styles and finishes. This also means you are able to create a very unique look using the kind of paving that matches the look of your home. For instance, if your home has some brick elements in it, a brick driveway may create the perfect look on your property.
- Ease of Installation - This becomes an important factor because people want their projects to be completed quickly and with the least amount of hassle. Pavers are single units that could also have an interlocking system; they only have to be dry set on compacted sand and the joints have to be filled in if required. Ease of installation also reduces the overall cost of the feature.
- Durability and Strength - Paved outdoor spaces are able to stand up in a much better way to regular wear and tear and they are also very long lasting. This makes it an ideal material for outdoor areas.
- Easy To Maintain - Maintenance is very easy and all these stones need are regular sweeping and pressure washing. You can also seal the surface once in a couple of years; this helps maintain the look and finish.
- Cost-Effective - This is an important factor; you do look for flooring solutions that will be reasonably priced. Paving stones are perfect in this respect as well.
For more information about the different types of paving stones and the installation costs, or for a quote, call Innovation Landscapes Inc at 815-557-0473. We use the best materials and workmanship and focus on ensuring our customers are 100% satisfied with the solutions we provide.